Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
25, February, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Tyne Traction Engine Society Event - urgent, please read  (Read 12430 times)
shinyheed
Phil Douglas
4x4RNE Member
Forum Member

« Reply #45 on: 09, June, 2013, 05:17:32 PM »

a huge thanks to everyone who stepped forward at short notice to help with this event

when we found out a few weeks ago that a stand had been allocated and 4x4RNE would receive tickets for this event myself shaun and diane were determined that we would not let the organisers of the event down, even if it was myself alone on saturday and diane alone on sunday that manned our stand.

as it was we have had a lot of members step forward to help and i hope everyone who has helped has enjoyed the weekend as much as i have

here are a few pics from the weekend, and again thanks to all for a great weekend

scania
Jude
4x4RNE Member
Forum Member

« Reply #46 on: 09, June, 2013, 06:19:41 PM »

Home, sorted and food cooking  Smiley
Brilliant day,was a bit worried with the weather when we first got there but it got out glorious. 

Had a good look around and then many hands made light work when it came to packing up.

Made a bit of a boo boo on the way home, ended up behind a traction engine but hey ho 10 mph is good for fuel consumption

Jude

Jude
Secretary

I'm not random, I just ........ . OH MY GOD A SQUIRREL!
HD462
Mark Sedgwick
4x4RNE Member
Forum Member

Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TDi Exceed

« Reply #47 on: 09, June, 2013, 07:23:45 PM »

Yep, great day, and sun finally got out on the afternoon. You should have went the way we did Jude, went the A68, nice scenic run and missed most of the traffic.

Mark.
SpeedQueen
Diane Dickinson
4x4RNE Member
Forum Member

The RNE Princess

« Reply #48 on: 09, June, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »

I would like to echo Phil's comments. Good weekend for all who attended. I would especially like to thank the fairground for not turning their music up before lunch as I was suffering from dehydration due to way too much Sun and a long walk on Saturday Wink
Well done and thanks to everyone who helped out xxx

Over worked and under paid !
scania
Jude
4x4RNE Member
Forum Member

« Reply #49 on: 09, June, 2013, 08:32:09 PM »

Those long walks are dreadful aren't they Diane. I always get a headache after one too  Roll Eyes

Jude
Secretary

I'm not random, I just ........ . OH MY GOD A SQUIRREL!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: